We at the Ethical Writers Coalition are challenging you to buy second hand first this season. All September, we will be discussing the value of thrift, how-tos, where to donate your own goods, and more!
Our goals include:
- Promote second hand first.
- Simplify wardrobes and find the proper outlet for discards.
- Value the work of designers and factory workers by giving new life to discarded things.
From the Archives:
- 5 Cheap Ways to Refresh Your Wardrobe (And Possibly Your Life) via Peaceful Dumpling
- 10 Ways to Thrift Shop Like a Pro via Style Wise
- Cleaning House via Walking with Cake
- Connecting Stuff You Don't Want with People Who Want It via Fair For All Guide
- How I've Mastered the Art of Secondhand Shopping via Sotela
- How To Buy Vintage via The Note Passer
- How To Get Rid of Clothes via The Note Passer
- So Chic, So Cheap: Swap-O-Rama-Rama via Conscious Living TV
- Tradesy: Secondhand Shoes Galore via Style Wise
- Upcycle Your Style: Fab Fashion From Recycled Threads via Conscious Living TV
- Where To Buy Vintage Online via The Note Passer
About the Challenge:
- EWC Second Hand Challenge via Style Wise
- Introducing the Second Hand September Challenge via Kamea World
- My Plan for the September Second Hand Challenge via Sotela
- Second Hand Challenge via Walking with Cake
- September Secondhand Challenge via My Kind Closet
- Stocking Your Closet with Second Hand Basics via Life+Style+Justice
The Ethical Writers are collaborating on a Pinterest board filled with tips, articles, and inspiration for shopping second hand. Follow us!