Ready to take the conscious community by storm with a team of genuine creatives singing praises about you?
The "Rave About Me" Publicity Tour might just be what you've been looking for. Get a team of at least four influencers genuinely excited about your mission talking about different facets of your company, and walk away with greater brand awareness among the conscious community; improved SEO and increased traffic to your site; trusted testimonials to share; research-based articles and reviews to syndicate; bespoke imagery to use on your social media; our logo for you to use as a stamp of trust on your website; and more! (Starting at $2k)
1. Your pitch, upon being submitted, will be sent to our EWC members.
2. If there are 4+ members interested in taking part in the Publicity Tour to help spread awareness about what you do, you will receive a Project Proposal from our Marketing Director within 2 weeks thereafter. The Proposal will include each members' deliverables, website stats, social followership, and the total cost of the project based on each participating members' internally standardized rates.
3. You may then provide change requests regarding the Proposal as you wish, and our Marketing Director will work with you to fine-tune the details so they better fit your needs and vision.
4. Once we confirm the Partnership with 100% payment upfront, the Publicity Tour will be set to launch in 4 - 6 weeks (depending on whether members have to wait on receiving samples; how much research is needed on their part; etc.). Our Marketing Director will then gather participating members to coordinate topics, publication schedules, and deliverables.
5. At the conclusion of the Publicity Tour, all articles will be posted within EWC for non-participating members to syndicate and share, and you will be sent a Publicity Tour Summary including links to all posts published for you. You will also be given the emails of participating members should you wish to request HD photos from the members to use for your own social media (with credit).
The EWC only works with companies that value the triple bottom line and have a reason for being beyond profitability. Companies must demonstrate roots in ethics or sustainability, and they must be knowledgeable about their own stories, business practices, avenues of improvement, and social and environmental impacts.
How can I get your members to join my affiliate program, write for my blog, or be my brand ambassador?
Please let us know on the "Introduce Me" form here what opportunities you have, and our members will reach out to you independently if they're interested!
If your influencers are genuinely passionate about my mission, why can't they do it for free?
As part-time or full-time professional writers, bloggers, social media influencers, podcasters, vloggers, and editors of independent magazines, our conscious creatives are knowledgeable about the industries they focus on and well-versed in content creation on various platforms. They also have gained trust, credibility, and loyalty amongst each of their audiences over years of dedicated work. So, while our members would love to promote every amazing brand gratis out of genuine passion, they must be compensated fairly for some to most collaborations they commit to for their experience, expertise, and time, so that they can keep their purpose-driven, independent ventures sustainable.
If you're unable to sponsor a collaboration with our members, or if you are looking for free product-exchange-for-reviews, that's absolutely not a problem at all, as we understand every company is at a different place with varying marketing budgets. To simply share what you do with us or inquire about non-sponsored product reviews, please reach out to our members individually or fill out the "Introduce Me" form here!
Why should I go with your Publicity Tour when I can work with each creative separately?
Because your time is valuable, and we are stronger when together.
It can get really confusing and complicated when you have to communicate back and forth with every influencer you work with. But when you choose our EWC Publicity Tour, you will have one Project Manager to communicate with who will coordinate and oversee the entire Project. Our members also support one another by sharing other members' posts; reposting articles; and linking their articles up so that your potential customers can gain in-depth and multi-faceted knowledge about what you do.